Monday, June 03, 2013

Scream and Be Free - Hanson

Hey guys, its me Summer. I havent had much time to blog lately, but I found something that I HAD to share. While I was in Tulsa, OK last month, my friends and I decided that we NEEDED to go check out the store front for this little brand that my friend Taylor likes. As soon as I walked in, it was over.

These little babies are called FORTUNE COOKIE SOAPS. They are basically the stuff that dreams are made of.
More after the cut!


.

Alright, Im just gonna let you take a look at this freaking peice of delicious looking soap for a minute. THIS is called "blueberry jackflaps" and smells as good as it looks.   
 

Its actually disgusting how perfect these soaps are. Like, how do they get the blueberry to smell like blueberry but then ALSO get the syrup to smell JUST LIKE FREAKING SYRUP. Anyway, this one is super duper cheap, I paid like, 3.50 for it. MOVING RIGHT ALONG.


This little thang is called "in the loop" AND GUESS WHY. It smells exactly like a freaking bowl of fruitloops. it makes me hungry and happy all at the same time. If I had to choose a favorite, this would definitely be in the running.


Now if they can make me a frosted flake and milk soap, I would probably donate my liver to them or something. This one is priced the same as Blueberry Flapjacks at 3.50 ish

AND SO COMES THE HOLY GRAIL OF FCS. In my opinion.  Which lets be real, is the only one that matters. This little baby is called "The Birds and the Bees." I cannot even begin to describe the way this soap makes me feel, like I cannot even tell you how perfect it is. You just need it, kay?


IF you can only buy one soap from FCS, it should probably be this one. It is literally THE best smelling thing to me in the world. The brids and the bees comes in slightly cheaper at 3.29. WORTH IT.

BUT BUT BUT THIS ONE IS ALMOST MY FAVE TOO. "Late Bloomer" smells like rain and grass and mud and summer and love and everything that I want in life. It is actually the best smell for Summertime EVER.

OKAY. so to sum this whole post up: GO TO THE WEBSITE. ADD THE BIRDS AND THE BEES TO YOUR CART. CHECK OUT.

No, but really. If you have time, check this site out and purchase some stuff. They even have a box that you can sign up for, its $19.00 and comes out every 3 months. I would be ALL OVER THAT if I wasnt a poor wanderlust haha. They even have fizzies and bath bombs and hand creams and EVERYTHING YOUR LITTLE HEART DESIRES. If you like lush, you will like this place. I prefer FCS because the scents are actually in such a variety that they have something for everyone.

The only downfall was that when I was in store, they didnt have the macaron bath bombs available like they had mentioned on Instagram (which btw, you can follow them. @fortunefreaks) and couldnt get any of the wizards collection either AND YALL KNOW HOW I LOVE HARREH POTTER.

thats all for now, xoxo Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment