Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hiiiiiii y'all!

I just wanted to go ahead and get my first post on this new (and amazing) blog over with. In my opinion, introductions are always awkward, so here it goes....


First of all - I wanted to let everyone know what I hope to bring to the blog, which is nails, nails, and nails... Oh and ill help Alexis review make up as well, but she is pretty rad at that all by herself :) Anyway, I love this whole nail art thing, its super fun and *usually* really easy and pretty nails always make me fee pretty lol

Next I just wanted to give you all an idea of who I am as a person. So here are a few things everyone should know about me:

A. Gossip Girl is pretty much my life, I hope to be Blair Waldorf when I grow up and that includes marrying Chuck Bass.
B. Hanson is my favorite band, since '97. If you're a fan you know that means I'm dedicated
C. I was a spanish major in college and love foriegn culture.
D. I am probably one of the girliest girls you have, or will ever meet.
E. Puppys = life :)

I will have an email available soon for any of our current, or future followers to send tips/ideas for nails designs. If I like it and it turns out good ill feature it in one of my posts, with credit given of course.

******* I'll leave you with an *interesting* picture of myself :) **********

2 comments:

  1. woohoo! cant wait to read all the awesome stuff yall have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks jaq, you know i love u dear!! and thank you for following!

    ReplyDelete