Tuesday, April 22, 2014

ZOYA POLISH PREVIEW - SUMMER COLLECTION '14

Earlier this week I received an email from our friends in the Zoya Nail Polish PR department. After reading the email - I was SO EXCITED. Zoya is one of my all time favorite nail polish brands. All of their formulas are consistently amazing and their color selection is always so yummy. Some of my all time favorite polishes are made by this amazing brand.

Anyway - onto why they emailed! Zoya is going to be releasing their Summer '14 polish collection on May 15th (pre-order starts in April) It has been a while since I have been this excited about a polish collection. These colors are perfection. Some of the stand out colors for me are Muse, Harper, Rooney, Ling, and Tilda.6 of these beauties have holographic glitter (bubbly) 6 are creme finishes (tickled)






The Tickled and Bubbly polishes will sell for $9.00 each. We are so excited to be apart of this launch with you all and We can't wait to get these on our nails!!!!

What are some of the colors that you are most excited for? - Comment below with your faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment