Monday, October 03, 2011

Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People

Hi y'all!!!! I know I've been sort of M.I.A and this is my first post since Hanson in Nashville.... But I did these a few days ago! They were inspried by a pair of shoes that my granny bought me! They're the cutest little ballet flats EV!
I wore the flats to a baby shower, with these nails and everyone loved how they matched! So fun haha I have many more posts lined up for y'all I just have to find the time to get everything together for it!
Btw - gossip girl started last week and I haven't even watched it yet!!! What is wrong with me?! - xoxo Summer

13 comments:

  1. I just watched gossip girl last night-awesome as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! dont tell me that! ill have to watch it asap! im DYING to see the new seasonnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really liked these... i need a tutorial please... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks fantastic, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these nails!!! What colors did you use??

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great! I love leopard print nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. uhm.. i used the new color club 'back to boho' collection in nomadic nude and earthy angel! i just got the collection the other day and HAD to try it out. the black is just black creme by wnw

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute design!!:) perfect color combination!:)

    ReplyDelete