Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Beauty And The Beat - Justin Bieber




welllll hello guys! I dont have much of a post for you all today.. but its better than nothing. This past week has been pretty busy, and this one coming up is going to be EXTREMELY busy, but really fun! I actually just got back from Nashville, seeing Ed Sheeran with a couple of friends, and tomorrow i leave for Oklahoma and from there we are going to Texas to see One Direction in concert. YES.
Anyway, onto the nails. I did these a few weeks ago and never posted them because honestly, i just dont love them. Ive done much better glitter gradients. The Gold polish is blonde bombshell by china glaze. I REALLY wanted to love this polish, and I do.. just not here. I actually got several compliments on these nails and  i will never know why haha.
I will have a big post coming soon, and im sure Alexis will have a HUGE post when she gets back from Europe. Keep your eyes peeled and your nails painted! hahah
xoxo - Summer

1 comment: