Friday, June 29, 2012

Oh My Goodness - Olly Murrs



Okay, okay. I think I am setting a record for the least amount of posts that ive done..ever haha. it is mainly because ive been so busy doing awesome things! Can't be mad at that..


so after going to Nashville twice in one week for two different concerts, I also went on a road trip with my friends to see our guilty pleasure (one directi haha. It was so intense mainly because I was in eight different states in a matter of eight days. I wouldn't have done it any differently, even if we did spend an entire 48 hours in the car.


I wanted something that wouldn't chip or end up looking crazy with my outfit choices so I used zoya robin (one of my all time favorites) and paired with a color club top coat. I didn't have any chips at all until the last day. I was pleased.

The first picture isn't really color accurate, so I used a candid photo I took at work really quickly.



while we were there, my friends boyfriend actually took a few photos of us. hes reallly good! this is just one that we took! they all turned out well even though we were in 100 degree weather!

What have u done this Summer?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment