Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Gotta Be You - One Direction

well, its me again and I have a very GREEN post for you all today. I recently did some emotional shopping at sallys... But its okay, because I used coupons... And the polish was on sale.. So its okay right? I got the entire China Glaze Metro Collection, plus a couple random colors like Ghoulish Glow, Lemon Fizz, and Haunting. I was suppppper excited! I got all of the polishes on sale 2 for 3 dollars. Psht YES that's a good deal.
Anyway, I used Finger Paints - Military Green and CG - Westside Warrior. I alternated base coats and then did opposite colored dots on each nail. Simple. But u can ignore my wonky dots on some of my nails.
OH AND HANSON. Dec 1st. Indy. Yeeeahahahaha!!!!
Hugs and Harry Styles - xoxo - Summer

4 comments:

  1. my sally's has the same sale, but I didnt see the 1.00 off coupon until later booo.. still 1.99 was not bad for a China Glaze.. I almost picked this one up but didnt might go back

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should DEF go back. i did seperate transactions so i could get the most for my money and the ladies were SUPER nice about it. and westside warrior is my fave of ALL the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the technique!

    xo MadisonTheresa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty!

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete