Sunday, July 15, 2012

Yellow - Coldplay

When I returned to the States, I only had a few days to rest. Then, I was off to Atlanta for the Coldplay show! What an amazing way to be welcome back home. Hands down: it was the best concert I had ever been to!



I bought this polish awhile ago when the neon trend had barely begun. I never used it until this occasion came around. Honestly, I probably won't use it again. It was too thin and too messy. Yeah, my nails were a wreck after my trip but this was ridiculous. I loved the color, it just wasn't up to my expectations. I have a neon pink china glaze that works a thousand times better.




I paired it with a bright orange collared blouse and bright orange/yellow eyes.


Elizabeth was also in a "Coldplay" theme with her yellow butterfly shirt. We put effort into our concert attire. Not as much as last year's annual summer show, but enough ;) Didnt matter either way because by the end of the night our makeup was ruined. So much dancing and fun! Bravo, Coldplay. Bravo. We also got very lucky... Coldplay came out in the audience and performed some songs right behind our seats! Incredible! If you get the chance to see them on tour, please do! 20,000 synchronized glowing wrist bands was worth it alone. Add in confetti and Coldplay's talent: mind blown. Okay...enough fangirling for now...until Summer and I reunite for the Ed Sheeran show :)


Also, be sure to follow us on instagram! @groupieglam!









1 comment:

  1. I've found that a lot of neons work better if you paint your nails white as a base & then paint the neon. Less streaky & better color pay out. :)

    ReplyDelete