Friday, July 06, 2012

Wide Awake - Katy Perry

I'm back from London! I had an absolutely incredible experience studying abroad. Bear with me while I continue to update my personal blog along with this one. I tried posting while over there but I didn't have reliable internet service in the dorms like I was promised. Anyway, I can post them all now! Here is something I tried to post the very first week in London:


Before I left I had a mini-shopping trip in Walmart. I stocked up on travel-sized items and couldn't resist picking up some nail polish also. It was an unnecessary purchase but the "new" sticker made it very necessary in my mind. I bought Sally Hansen's Magnetic Nail Polish in Polar Purple. I was skeptical at first but ended up loving it! The instructions were very clear and easy.
"STEP 1: Apply 1 coat of base coat. Shake Magnetic Nail Color to activate. Remove overcap with magnet and set aside. Apply 1 coat of Magnetic Nail Color to all 10 nails and let dry. 
STEP 2: Apply a thick second coat of color to 1 nail and immediately hold the built-in magnet over the nail. Rest the guide just below the cuticle without touching the wet nail polish. Hold for 10 seconds. Repeat for all 10 nails and let dry. Finish with top coat."
I had no problems at all and I loved the results.



Now that I'm back - I can't wait to play around with magnetic polish some more! One reason I'm glad that this post was delayed: I had time for Katy Perry's Wide Awake video to come out! What a perfect match for this polish. ;) Speaking of my goddess, Katy, be sure to go see her movie Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D! It's out this weekend. I'm going tomorrow and I'm absolutely stoked. I've heard a lot of great things about it!

I can't wait to get my other posts up (especially the one about an EPIC Coldplay show). I hope everyone has had a lovely summer so far. 


Xo, Alexis



No comments:

Post a Comment