Monday, November 26, 2012

As Long As You Love Me - Justin Bieber ft Big Sean








hey guys! its me, Summer. I know, I know. I havent posted in a couple of weeks, but I have a Justin Bieber post for youuu!!! My friends and I bought justin tickets a while ago and finally got to go see him in Louisville, KY. It was BY FAR the biggest concert that I have ever been to. even bigger than the One Direction concerts that I went to this summer. More about the mani after the cut.





I Used Deborah Lippmann in Fever for the Red and for the accent finger I used Le Chateau by Orly. The base is just Nailtrition by Orly. So its basically just natural nail. I used nail art guides for the chevron stripes. I had the idea of playing with cut outs on my nails for a while and never really got around to doing it. Im glad I waited until BIEBER!!!


Our tickets were practically in outer space, We were so high up that i felt like if I had fallen I would have DIED haha. Believe it or not though, we actually had an amazing view, we could see backstage as well as the whole stage.

The craziest part is when he flew in on HUGE ANGEL WINGS hahahaha.


Below are some of the pictures that we got throughout the performance.


I love the way the girls are reaching for him in this photo. The whole experience was just CRAE


And this is the view we had from our seat.. hahah basically in a different atmosphere.

We also made a crazy video for our youtube channel. If you havent subscribed yet, DO IT!!!




xoxo - Summer

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I also love your youtube videos! I wish I saw my friends from far off that much.

    ReplyDelete