Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles

Just a quick post before I leave today! Ive been so busy at my new position that I dont have much time to do my nails... blahhhhhh. BUTTT it is almost my birthday (16 days and counting) and I am sure I will get tonsssss of new polishes for you guys to see.

I started out by painting all of my nails yellow with Pippa.. and then used my speedy top coat to hurry along the process..
After that polish was dry.. I used Robyn to create a half moon on my nail and then to paint my entire ring finger....
FINALLLLLLLYYY after that was dry.. I added a few dots with my handy dandy dotting tool.

............................. Sealed it with my speedy top coat.. and VOILA. a simple summer mani... I thought it screammmeeddd summer time. Y'all like it???? Hope so!

xoxo - Summer

7 comments: