Sunday, September 25, 2011

Not Over You - Gavin Degraw






Hey guys! I just have a quick post for the weekend! I've sort of been a homebody these last few days... But everyone needs weekends like that, right?

Anyway... First of all.... I went to Ross and got a couple of cute things.. and shopped around a few other places... And guess what I found?! COLOR CLUB!!!! I found the foiled collection and snatched it up as soon as I saw it. They also had the boho collection which I'm sure I will buy next time I'm in.... But I was restraining myself haha!
When I got home I was SO in love with this polish that I immediately took my current mani off and started playing with the colors. I did a sort of skittles mani and also used 'hot like lava' on my toes! I haven't used anything but opi on my toesies in about a year... But I couldn't resist! I'm IN LOVE!!!
I have never swatched polish just for blogging purposes because I think that becomes redundant and I like nail art... But I honestly considered it with this collection!! I could not put the bottles down!
But anyway.... Tell me if you like these polishes as much as I do!!! xo - Summer


10 comments:

  1. I just ordered my first ever Color Club-6 of them. $ from the Boho and 2 from the foiled-can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre going to love the foiled sets! do u have a ross near you? maybe u could find them there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you butthead! i want this color club collection horribly bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. suuure you do lol u just want it cause i have it! hahahaha jk. u know color club is my fave

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun mani, I love mixed/skittle manis. The colors look great together :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the metallic colors! Thanks for the follow, I followed you back.

    xoMads
    Madisontheresa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great nails!
    Thanks for following!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haay :)

    woow..your blog is awesome ..:)
    I really like your ideas and pictures..that's very creative.

    I follow u;)
    ...follow back?
    http://missswarls.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Lena

    ReplyDelete