Monday, May 05, 2014

Travel Makeup Essentials

As some of you know, this week I am going to be heading out of the country for a trek across Europe. That being said; I am planning on taking as little as possible since that pesky luggage allowance limits me to 50 lbs. As I was going through my makeup kit trying to decide what I wanted to bring, I realized just how hard it is to limit yourself to just the basics!



This is what made the cut for me. Everything you see here is something that I use every day. Ill list all of the products after the cut! 

The list:
  • Maybelline - Baby Skin (pore reducer)
  • Rimmel - Stay Matte Foundation
  • Jordana - Best Last Extreme Volumizing Mascara (THE BEST)
  • Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • Contouring Blush/Bronzer Combo
  • Urban Decay - Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette (all of these are amaze)
  • Revlon - Just Bitten - Sweet Heart Valentine
  • Nars - Lip Gloss Duos
  • Urban Decay - 24/7 Kohl Eye Liner
  • NYX - Pro Liquid Eye Liner (srsly so good)
  • NYX - Matte Lip Creme in Monte Carlo


What essentials would make the cut for your travel kit?

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip! I would say the naked3 wouldn't be on my list. I love it too much to take with me I think for the eyes I'd stick to winged liner and red lips. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the time of traveling there are various cosmetics which you need. As some people are very much lover of makeup and they packed many cosmetics like mineral eyeshadow and many more. The above points are very beneficial , so must keep in mind all things.

    ReplyDelete