Thursday, June 26, 2014

European Makeup Haul

As most of you know from my last post, I recently went on a trip to Europe with my best friend. Part of the reason that I was so excited was that I would finally be able to get my hands on a few products that aren't available in America. The friend that I was travelling with, Taylor, watches several European beauty gurus on youtube and had a list of things she wanted to pick up - I on the other hand, just purchased what called to me in the moment haha.

Most of the products that I purchased are in the photo below. More detailed pictures of each product will be after the cut!!!

The first photo I have for you is of the "Storm" palette by Sleek. The colors in this palette are SO PIGMENTED OMG. I hadnt really looked into swatches of the different palettes and only chose this one based on how often I thought I would wear the colors. Since I bought this one I have worn it at least twice a week. Its amaazzzinnngggg. This was purchased at SuperDrug in London, England.


The next stop we made was in Rome, Italy. We were sightseeing and were walking between the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain along Via Del Corso, which is a major shopping streen in Rome. While walking, we passed Kiko - which is an Italian makeup company. Walking into this store was a bit crazy. It was SO CROWDED that you couldn't move... which means that I LOVED IT. Several of their makeup pros were walking around and assisting anyone with questions and everyone was friendly and pointing out things that would look good on you. It was fantastic. The photos below are a few of the items that I purchased at kiko





The highlighter that I purchased is from the Rock Collection that they released this spring. Its very similar to Mac's Vanilla. Its my first full size highlighter and I love it but I wish it had more sparkles!!!


 
If you have any questions about any of the products in the first picture that you want more details on, just leave a comment! What products are you most excited about when you visit new places?

No comments:

Post a Comment