Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Isla and the Happily Ever After - Bookish Nails!

As most of you know, I recently started a book blog which has become extremely successful in a short amount of time. Since I havent had much time to blog here, on Groupie Glam, I decided that I should start combining my posts! I recently read the most amazing series by Stephanie Perkins and the books were SOOO GOOD that I thought, why not use these books as my first inspiration for a nail design. The ombre on all 3 of these covers are so beautiful and it was really hard to decide which to do first. After debating it for a while I decided to just go with which book I enjoyed the most! Isla and the Happily Ever After won out because the characters were extra adorable. 

Ill post the next few designs in the coming weeks. Do you guys have any suggestions on which books you would like me to interpret onto my nails?!! leave suggestions in the comments!






No comments:

Post a Comment