Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Here We Go Again - Demi Lovato

Hey there! Sorry I haven't been updating regularly. School is getting crazy busy right now! I'll try harder.

My recent obsession is hot pink. I found some gorgeous pink nail polish, which I mentioned in a previous post. This week, I left off the glitter. I pair it with my favorite hot pink lipstick and I look like I'm straight out of Demi Lovato's video for "Here We Go Again."


Click the link to read on:
Nails:



I used China Glaze Purple Panic Neon.
It says purple, but honestly looks like it's pink.
Then, I just cleaned up the nails and added some Revlon top coat!


Lipstick:



My favorite pink lipstick is Kat Von D's "Backstage Bambi." You can find this at Sephora. It's a little bright...haha So, fair warning. Keep a light, simple eye.


:)


P.S. - We love you, Demi! You're a strong and wonderful person. You have many fans who love and support you, don't ever forget that. It's great to see that wonderful smile again. Stay strong and keep inspiring people by just being you. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment