Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Coming Back For More - Hanson

Hello Everyone! I wanted to do a quick post today & show you my birthday nails!





It looks like a party on my nails!! So festive! I used Charged Up, Green With Envy, & Basket Case by Orly, Robyn by Zoya & Unicorn by Sinful Colors. Then topped it off with a good coat of O.P.I.'s Rainbow Connection.



Today is not only my birthday but also Taylor Hanson's birthday. I guess if I have to share my birthday it might as well be with another sexy beast!! LOL We were also born the same year so you do the math on how old we are. Although I don't really think either of us act it! :-p




I actually was lucky enough to meet them for the first time on our birthday last year when they were doing a radio promo tour in Atlanta.


I've actually lost 35lbs since this picture. Not that it's bad just that I'm proud to accomplish it. :-)



Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day! I'm off to the gym so I can eat a lot of cake tonight!!

1 comment: