Monday, March 26, 2012

Kingdom Come - The Civil Wars

I saw The Hunger Games yesterday after finishing the book...it was great! This morning I woke up and felt like putting on bright purple eyeshadow after seeing all of the characters with bright eyeshadows themselves. 

Not perfect at all (I put this on in 5 minutes), but I figured I would post anyway.

In addition to this small eyeshadow look, I thought I would let you all know what my favorite drugstore finds have been lately.

Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara
I really am impressed with this mascara! I have it on in the pictures above. My lashes look great even though it was totally a rushed job! I definitely would recommend it. It's the only thing I've found that is quality competition with Maybelline's Falsies. The only complaint that I had was about the handle. At first it was hard to apply with such a square and bulky handle. After a few applications, I got used to it. It's fine now. But, I do prefer the handle of Falsies.
Maybelline's Baby Lips
I was a sucker for the brand new and shiny Baby Lips commercial. I went out to the drugstore and picked up this balm right away. I am also extremely impressed with this product. These days I haven't been wearing much makeup. All I want is a neutral invisible color with a little bit of shine. Baby Lips definitely delivers. It leaves my lips feeling extremely soft. Every promise in the ad is surely fulfilled. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a new chap stick/lip balm. I haven't tried the darker shades yet - but I will doing so shortly!

2 comments:

  1. I loved all of Effie's makeup looks in the movie!! So awesome!! Love purple eyeshadow!! I had been wondering about the Baby Lips. I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? Once I get the DVD I'll be trying to copy every single look. Haha. Definitely check out Baby Lips! You'll love it!

      Delete