Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

hey guys! im finally back from my trip to tulsa, even though i really wish i were still there. Anyway, while I was there I did my friend Taylors makeup. She basically has the LONGEST eyelashes i've ever seen. I mean this girl barely has to wear mascara. JEALS.

Below is what I did:




More After The Cut:







SRSLY, please tell me why I didnt get lashes like this??? 

I used almost every shade from the naked palette from urban decay and in the corner of her eye I used a sparkly cream shadow from urban decay which is now discontinued (i know, so sad) and for the eye liner, I started off with liquid liner from urban decay in oil slick and she evened out the line with her elf eye marker. hey now, i never claimed to be super good at applying eyeliner on others haha. The mascaras we used were Big Fatty and a Buxom mascara as well.

do you guys like???!!!!

PS - while i was there, taylor curled my hair with her curling iron and its basically magical. im getting one today!!! maybe ill post about it soon?

xx - Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment