Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chasing The Sun - The Wanted

Hi guys! Its me again, I have another post from Tulsa! This time its the other Taylor haha

I started out by doing her makeup, we used sin from the urban decay naked palette and crystal from urban I blended the sin from the inside corner out to the middle of the lid and then added crystal on the outer part of the lid as well as in the crease. I used oil slick eye liner. I felt like it really brought out her eyes. I also did a really dark eye shadow look later in the week but forgot to take pictures. Ugh!

next I did her nails. I didn't take much polish so we were sort of limited on what we could do. Somehow we ended up with 4 of the same color polishes haha. We did a skittles  mani. If you need to know the name of any of the polishes just ask. Its toooooo many to name haha

im hoping to do a dark and glittery eye shadow look for the Adam Lambert concert in July in her haha!

Like it?

xx summer


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty eyes makeup. Cute manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyes look awesome and the manicure is very girlie. Me likes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it is very girlie! i think next time i go on vacation, that ill take lots more polish so we have more options!

      Delete