Wednesday, May 02, 2012

SuperMassive Black Hole - Muse

Hey guys! its me, summer. i have an exciting post for you all today!!! a few days ago i was checking my instagram and saw that one of my friends had posted these super awesome galaxy nails. I was super impressed because.. honestly.. they were better than my attempt.. which you can see here. Immediately i thought, SHE HAS TO GUEST POST FOR US!!! so, in a lame attempt, i begged her to do just that. She actually said yes. she sent me her post earlier this morning and i am STILL looking at the pictures thinking... HOW did she do so good with NO practice? i guess some girls are just born with it ;)

here is Michelle's post:


I am not much of a nail painter. I work all the time and having a husband and 3 kids tends to put girly nail time on the back burner. With my trip to Tulsa so close for MOE2012, I decided to experiment with my nails. After all, gotta look good, right?! I came across this...GALAXY NAILS. So neat! I can't take credit for the idea, but I think mine came out pretty awesome!



You can check out the link for the Tutorial that i used HERE




These are the polishes that i used! if you want to know the name of any of the specific polishes, just ask!

-Michelle



Dont forget to follow @groupieglam on instagram and you can follow Michelle as well at @afriendtoborrow!

4 comments:

  1. im still jealous at how well these turned out. im going to have to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Galaxy nails are my very favorite form of nail art, and I so need to try it. I'd love to see your attempt, Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo pretty cool! I will be trying this out for myself, thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete