Saturday, November 26, 2011

It Will Rain - Bruno Mars

Ohhh GUISE, I'm back from hiatus. I've been so flustered with all of this stuff with my wreck. I STILL can't get over the fact that Alexis and I both wrecked and totaled our cars in a matter of a few months apart. So weird. Anyway, I hope that only good can come from this... Even tho I will miss my wittle car. :(
But onto the nails - I started out with my base coat and then did 50/50 base colors in china glaze loft-y ambitions and then used the 'beyond the misletoe' color club polish.... And covered up my line with a stripe of black art deco nail polish. Pretty much the easiest mani evs.
I included some blurred pics so you could see the glitter better!!
Carless and Stranded xoxo - Summer

4 comments:

  1. That glitter nail polish is super cute! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, this is lovely, I love the glitter polish. Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you're doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the effect here! Hope you're feeling better

    I'd love if you could come check out my Winter Giveaway!

    xo Madison Theresa

    ReplyDelete