Thursday, November 03, 2011

The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script


Hi guys! Ahhh, finally I have a chance to breathe after the concerts. So I decided I would finally post something :) I have for you all a glitter gradient featuring RAINBOW CONNECTION!!! Oh, and stunning stiletos from finger paints. I had tried this with a lighter gray and more glitter but I just didn't love it. However I am SO into this one. I love it so much and it lasted forevvvvs. In other news I'm already planning another hanson trip!! Yay!! But my wallet is not so excited. Also, josiah is going on tour and y'all know I'm gonna have to go see him. Exciting! Sorry for the spaces. I'm being random. BTW, joint post coming from me and alexis SOON! Well that's all I have :) xoxo - Summer

6 comments:

  1. This looks great! I have a chunky glitter mani in mind, too...might have to borrow from this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you guys, SO much. i liked it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really really loved this one.. did you sponge the glitter or just use the brush?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super pretty!

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try this, I'm so lazy with that stuff though!! It looks super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete