Thursday, November 03, 2011

Musical Ride - Hanson (make over post!)














Makeup







Here are some pictures of me (Alexis) working on her makeup! Her shirt was purple and black so that influenced my decision for purple/black eyeshadow. It was perfect because Groupie Glam's main colors are purple and black! Couldn't have worked out better.



I loved doing her makeup. Amanda has the perfect eye shape so it really made it fun! :) I was happy with the outcome and hope she liked it as much as we did! She looked gorgeous!



It was great meeting you, Amanda. I hope you had an awesome birthday and an awesome time at the show!










I also did slight touch ups on Ally and Summer's eyeshadow. I took pictures on my good camera of Summer's but I forgot to take pictures on my good camera of Ally's eyeshadow. For Summer, we decided on gold/beige and black! She already had some eyeshadow on so I did my best! Summer looked gorgeous as well! : ) So great being reunited and spending time with her!









Nails


AHHH!! this post is so much fun for me. I HOPE it was as much fun for Amanda as it was for us! First of all, as Alexis said, IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY!!!! I was so excited for her to be able to spend it with HANSON! I mean, they ARE the reason that we all know each other. ANYWAY, ill start talking about nails, ya know... since thats what im good at.




I had forgotten my polish when I was packing for the concert, but luckily Amanda brought her own. She had just recently gotten a lot of sinful colors on sale at walgreens (we love a good bargain) so I decided that since SC is a brand I know and trust, I would use her new goodies on her.




I didnt want to get to crazy because we litterally did these like, an hour before the concert, OUTSIDE the venue.. if u dont believe me.. well... look at the picture.. you can see the sign. So you HAVE to believe me. :) I started with a base coat of a shimmery translucent color... (sorry i dont have the names, like I said, it wasnt my polish) and after we let that dry for like 2.5 seconds I used a sparkly purple to do a gradient so that it would match her eye make up and shirt. After that I added just a touch of WnW Party of 5 Glitters (i know this name because I have like 6 bottles LOL) to each nail and to give it a little UMPH..



I pretty much LOVE the result. I was actually impressed at how well they turned out, considering it wasnt my polish, I had no tools, and it was RIGHT before going into the venue.


OH! and dont forget to tell Alexis how much you loved the eyeshadow.. I pretty much died for Amanda's look. So much so that I even copied it a few days after the concert, for a night out with friends.





AND YES!!!!! THATS AMANDA WITH TAYLOR FREAKIN HANSON.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOLL!!!!

7 comments:

  1. It looks like a fun day! I love the makeup and the gradient!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! Taylor is H-O-T! He's always been my favorite Hanson brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple is my favorite color & this look is just amazing....but those nails...im in love

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much guys, i LOVED this. it is seriously one of my favorite posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purple!! And she looked fabulous!! You guys did a great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, that man is pretty! and so is her makeup! Great job!

    ReplyDelete