Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wait - David Archuleta

Hey there!

Hope everyone is having a great week and has enjoyed looking at the holiday collection post! Yesterday, I went back and added Brooke's picture if you want to go back and check her pictures out!

I told you all I was working on taking pictures of the makeup items I got for christmas! So...here they are :)




My mom knows how much I love MAC!



Some MAC Studio Fix Foundation. Love love love :)


A gift set with four FULL SIZED lip glosses! Usually their gift sets have smaller sized bottles. I was really excited that full sized ones were included. I absolutely love MAC's lipgloss and I can't wait to try them all out. 

Left to right:
-Cremesheen Glass - Over Indulgence
-Cremesheen Glass - Boy Bait
-DazzleGlass - Bare Necessity 
-DazzleGlass - Get Rich Quick


Some new MAC brushes :) I love the clear glitter handles.



Four new pigments! I tested them out on my hand already and they are super sparkly and fabulous. I'm in love. I'm sure these will appear in my future posts!

Crushed Metallic Pigments

Left to right:
Top: White As Snow
Bottom: Silver Sleet

Top: Winter Sky
Bottom: Dark Moon




Two crackle polishes. I haven't tried this brand of crackle yet. I'm excited to do so. Blue is my favorite color and I've always wanted gold crackle polish. Excited to try out these also.


A set of five Victoria's Secret fragrances. Let me tell you...Bombshell is my new favorite all-time scent of theirs! I had a sample bottle from Black Friday and it is all I have been using. I always get a ton of compliments. Even being just a body spray fragrance, it sticks with you all day but it isn't too strong. 

I've tried Heavenly before and it's a really nice pretty fragrance. I have not tried the others yet. I adore Victoria's Secret so I'm sure they'll be wonderful.


Last but not least...say hello to my new baby :) I took all of these pictures with it! This camera is an absolute dream and I'm excited for the blog's pictures in the future!

Hope you all had a great holiday! What did you all get? Favorite item? Did you receive any of the same things that I did? Have you tried any of them out? Let me know!

Xo, Alexis

By the way - Happy 21st Birthday, David Archuleta!! 

Also: We have a Facebook page! Like us :) Facebook.com/GroupieGlam


1 comment:

  1. I love MAC's brush sets! I always wait & get them at Christmas in their sets! Its such a good deal!! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete