Friday, December 23, 2011

What Are You Waiting For (Allen Morgan Remix) - Lauri

Guys! We have our first guest post!

A while ago we had decided that we would love to have our first guest post, so we began thinking of who we should ask... well after a while I decided that we should choose Brooke. She had sent us some of her manis in the past and they were gooorrgggeous... especially her feather mani... anyway.. I asked her... and she said yes! Below is her post! ;)

I wanted to create a look for a wedding I went to this past weekend. The wedding was on Jekyll Island in Georgia at a gorgeous wooden chapel. The wedding was beautiful & I had a great time seeing friends that I have been missing. Last week I went to Atlanta to do some Christmas shopping & I found a fabulous pair of raspberry suede shoes that would go great with my dress for the wedding. Naturally I went and found some nail polished that matched my new shoes! OPI's Louvre Me Louvre Me Not was pretty much a perfect match. I couldn't have just one color on my nails so I added Orly's Shine & Essie's Luxeffects in Set In Stones for some bling. I painted my thumb & middle finger with Louvre Me Louvre Me Not & the other three with Shine. After that was dry, I sponged Shine onto my thumb & middle finger. I then used a reinforcement label to make the half moons on my pointer & pinkie finger with LMLMN. I used the Set In Stones on my ring finger for some added bling. I topped everything off with a coat of Seche Vite's Fast Dry Top Coat to speed up my drying time. P.S. If you are wondering about the song, it's by an artist from Finland. Lauri Ylönen is the lead singer of the band The Rasmus and he released a solo album, New World, earlier this year. This is a remix off of the New World: Special Edition. I have been jamming out to this song for about 2 months. The original is great but this remix is fabulous.


3 comments: