Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday Collection Post

Hello loves,

For those who celebrated, I hope you all had a great Christmas. I enjoyed the holiday this year! I'm in the process of taking pictures of all of the makeup goodies I received for Christmas. Look out for that post coming up before New Year's Eve. 

Once again - It's time for a collection post! I want to continue to do these because Summer and I are both SO thankful to every single person who follows our blog! I love seeing what everyone comes up with. These submissions are so AWESOME. Very very talented! 

Enjoy the pictures and please be sure to check out all of these blogs! Please leave comments on this post and show them some love :)

Thank you to everyone who sent in pictures on such short notice!

---------------------


1. Kirshten from KK Nails.

2. Lindsey from Neverland Nail Blog.


4. Elizabeth from Nailpolish is My Crack.

5. Carrie from Sassy Nails.

6. Charlotte from Charlotte's Nails.




7. Amanda from I Got My Nails Did

8. Joy from Okay now Joy! (mani 1 and mani 2)


9. Bee from Bee Polished.

10. Theodora from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish.

11. Chrystal from Find Peace In Polish

12. Brooke - our talented guest blogger! Check out her guest post!



Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! :) 

Xo, Alexis

4 comments:

  1. Wow! All of the pictures are stunning! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post!! All the manis are great ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i WANT all of these nails!


    CHECK MY GIVEAWAY:
    http://niag08.blogspot.com/2011/12/3-days-for-xmas-giveaway.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete