Sunday, April 01, 2012

I Love You Like A Love Song - Selena Gomez

Hiiiii.

Guys, today.. I have a dupe for you! Earlier this week my friend Spen'sar brought to my attention that wet 'nwild has a dupe for Essie Turquoise and Caicos ,which has been on my wish list for sometime, called I need a refresh mint.

When she told me she also had the polish with her so I could try it out.. I almost squealed with excitement haha.. Anyway, I basically painted my nails with it immediately. I had been resisting buying any of the new wnw polishes because I'm under a 'only buy it if you know you love it' rule and I wasn't sure how I would feel about these.. IM SO GLAD SHE LET ME TRY IT!!!! I seriously loved it, the pictures show two coats of this polish, which I wore for 3 days with no top coat, and had no chips.. Are you kidding me??? That never happens for me.

I also really loved the wide brush. It wasn't quite as wide as opi's pro wide brush but I loved it. Much better than the wet and wild fast dry brushes. If you have any other colors that I should try out from wnw, let me know!!!

xx Summer

6 comments:

  1. Oohhh I didn't realize this was a dupe for that! Very exciting as the Essie I have takes way too many coats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!!! My pictures may be off in color a bit but it defffff is a dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the wide brushes, too! I *think* On a Trip is a dupe for Julep Anne, but I haven't confirmed it... yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color makes me want to go to the Bahamas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and I was thinking about getting Turquoise and Caicos.. I'm so glad I didn't!! Thanks for letting us know they were dupes. Also thanks for following me, I followed you back :) great blog!

    ReplyDelete