Thursday, July 07, 2011

You Lie - The Band Perry (my nails are famous! sorta)

HIIII Y'ALLLL!!! It's me again, Summer.

Today was a blah day for me.. but something exciting DID happen. THE BAND PERRY tweeted a picture of my nails!!! Highlight of my day! I really do love their music ANNNND they are the biggest success story to come from my hometown of Greeneville, TN.

This is the picture that they tweeted!!!

I have been seeing ALOT of subtle stamping.. so I thought it might be fun to try subtle dotting...

This really is one of the most simple mani's that anyone could do.. but its really cute...dontcha think?
I got this color on sale at sally's for a dollar at their sidewalk sale and im actually really glad i did.. This is everything that I used. super simple. The purple finger paints is alot darker than this picture shows.. its a DEEEEEP purple.. but completely opaque in one coat.

Earlier in the day I thought about doing an ombre but didn't really want to put in the effort of mixing the colors.. I now. Lazy. but still... So I just did a comparison of the purples that I had at work. The polish is in front of the corresponding nail. Surprisingly.. I think my favorite is the Jolly Rancher random scented purple polish.. it was a little hard to remove but it was REALLLLY pretty in person.

5 comments:

  1. I love that! I'm gonna have to try it myself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! And nice color combo! =)
    This type of mani has been my go to mani when I didn't know what else to do.. Usuallly I've done it over a gradient :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gradient! i must try this over one now! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's so awesome! I love the band perry!! :)

    ReplyDelete