Thursday, February 23, 2012

Swagger Jagger - Cher Lloyd





Hey guys! 9 days until I leave for my trip!! I'm so super excited I can barely stand it! Its the biggest trip I've ever taken. I haven't mentioned it much...bbecause it hasn't even seemed real... but it is! Ill be going to the finale night of fashion week in knoxville, then flying to disney for a few days, then roadtripping to nashville for a concert (omg one direction) and then going to washington dc and nyc! Eeeeeeek. Seriously gonna be crazy.

Anyway! Onto the polish... I recently received a package from my friend jewli in PAA. She sent me more TWINS! Haha I love them. I decided I would use troy and gabriella first. I mattified gabriella with matte about you, and free handed a sparkly tip with troy. I actually liked this mani and normally I loathe any french tip.

I think I'm gonna try and do a series of all of my essence twins. Who do u want to see next? Edward/bella romeo/julia or chuck/blair??

xoxo -s

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

7 comments:

  1. Ohh, your trip sounds amazing!! I'm excited for you. :)
    I like the concept of these essence twins. Chuck/Blair next, please! This one's very pretty, but I totally had to google Troy & Gabriella.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh I love chuck and Blair. I'm so emotionally invested in gossip girl its insane...

      Delete
  2. Its so cute! :)
    I have a blue version of these twins nail polishes.

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these twins and was unsure of them.. but matted OMG i looooooooove it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it matte! Ahhh thank you guys!!

    ReplyDelete