Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Collection Post

Hey y'all...it's that time of year again! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I adore decorating and dressing up. There's so much room for creativity. Out of all the collection posts we've done, the Halloween-inspired ones are my favorites!

Send in your Halloween mani pictures, name and blog link to admin@groupieglam.com by October 30, 2013. I will upload the post on Halloween.

If you're dressing up this year, feel free to send in pictures of your costume also! I'm dressing up for a party this Saturday, so I will have a separate post for that. But, I decided that I still wanted to do the collection post this year.

To kick things off...look at these spooky and famous Halloween nails from my favorite girl, Demi Lovato!

Umm...can she or her nail artist come by and do that to my nails this Halloween?!

No comments:

Post a Comment