Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Collection Post!

Hi everyone!

Thanks SO much to everyone who participated! You are all extremely talented :) I was so impressed! I didn't get a chance to do my own Halloween mani... : ( On Sunday, I had to take down wallpaper from a room. My nails are completely ruined and are in so much pain. My fingers were bleeding by the time I was done. I should have taken a picture...that would have been appropriate for halloween! LOL

Enjoy the pictures and be sure to check out everyone's blogs!

-Alexis


Pictures behind the cut!
1) Jamie from http://www.nailsadored.com

2) Caitlin from www.caitlinscreativecorner.blogspot.com (She actually submitted this to the OPI Halloween movie mani contest and got runner up! Cool, right!?)



That is all we received in our email inbox. Thank you all SOO much. Once again - all of these look amazing. It was so fun getting to see what everyone came up with!

Be sure to comment and leave your praises for these lovely ladies' manis!

Happy Halloween! Stay safe and have fun! : )

3 comments:

  1. I love all these different halloween manis! I wish I was artistic enough to create something like this for myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute! (:

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete