Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ours - Taylor Swift

Hello, loves!

Yesterday I went to the hair salon. I was really feeling my outfit, so I decided to try out some new eyeshadow to compliment it. I really like how it turned out. I am loving my new MAC pigment that I got for Christmas. It is flawless.






In the photos I used the white pigment! It is the one on the top left corner. It is called White As Snow. I would definitely say it is my favorite out of the four. I love white. 


 I was out of my teal eye shadow, so I had to pull out the (super old) Sephora palette. I don't have names of these shadows, but I used a combination of both of these colors. It wasn't exactly the quality I wanted to use with my MAC pigment, but oh well...I had to work with what was available. I am glad I saved this instead of tossing it during my last make up clean sweep.

For my lip gloss, as you can see in the picture, I decided to try out one my Christmas gifts!

Left to right:
-Cremesheen Glass - Over Indulgence
-Cremesheen Glass - Boy Bait
-DazzleGlass - Bare Necessity 
-DazzleGlass - Get Rich Quick

For the photos above, I used Cremesheen Glass - Boy Bait. I have tried the others and I think this one may be my favorite. I'm all about light lip gloss. 

Small post for this lovely Saturday. Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Be sure to follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Recently we hit the "50" mark. Super excited. Thanks to everyone who has liked us so far.

Questions, comments, requests can be sent to admin@groupieglam.com


4 comments:

  1. Very nice.
    I love the looks of the purple/blue pigment too, want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!:) I haven't tried out the blue yet. I can't wait to!

      Delete