Monday, January 16, 2012

A Team - Ed Sheeran



Hey guys! I really cannot believe it is almost Feb. Does that even seem real? I feel like 2 days ago it was thanksgiving. Anyway... I'm really excited for the things that are coming up next month. Its our one year blog anniversary, so its gonna be a special month. I'm taking the whole month to refocus my life and purge un needed things/people. I think I just need change. Which probably stems from the fact that I'm finally over my breakup. Does anyone else do that? I feel like I have to rid myself of any negative energy! Haha Which reminds me; I completely redid my bathroom. Its ADORBS, y'all. Its super girly and shabby chic, since my old bathroom was so dark, I went with alllllll light colors. Love it. Welllll, today was mani Monday in the PAA group, and the theme was crackle. I alternated black and silver base colors and then did opposite alternating shatter polishes on top. I like it, and evidently so did a lot of other people. I got a lot of compliments. Yayyy haha Anyway... keep an eye out for the awesome posts next month! And like us on facebook for even more info! xox - Summer

2 comments: