Saturday, January 07, 2012

Brand New Day - Joshua Radin

Hey there! 

Last weekend, for new year's eve, I went to Knoxville and met up with Summer! Reunited at last :)
We had a really fun time that night and it was great getting ready together and hanging out. Summer was so sweet and gave me a nail polish gift set! So, I thought I would take some quick pictures. (I'm still in love with my camera and I'm basically taking pictures of every thing in my kit. Haha.)




Left to right: Androgynie, Ma Cherie, Oui


This nail polish was so appropriate. Blue Year's Eve! How adorable! Blue is my favorite color, also.

I painted it on my nails so fast...please excuse the sloppiness. I literally painted it on in one minute, took pictures and walked out the door to go pick up my books from campus (ew). I just wanted you all to see how pretty it is on. It is so sparkly and vibrant. I can't wait to go back, paint this on nicely, and pair it with one of the ORLY polishes she gave me :) I'm thinking it will look really nice with Androgynie. I have a really neat idea for Oui. More blog posts coming up in the future ;)




Lastly, here is a picture from our night. Groupie Glam reunited!

 It was great chilling with you, Summer. I can't wait until we can hang out again. I'm super excited for all of the lovely things coming up for our blog in 2012. Thank you so much for the great gift!

Hope you all had a great new year's eve and are enjoying 2012 so far.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, so sweet that you got together. Love the picture of the two of you! :) PS: Just bought Blue Year's Eve, Androgynie and Oui - what a coincidence! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! :) Wow, cool coincidence! Don't you just LOVE those colors? You and Summer have very good taste in nail polish ;) Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue Years Eve is such a gorgeous blue, I own it and its my favorite blue of all time ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the orly minis in a set from sally's and so jealous, I was going to pick it up and decided against it, but now I wish I bought it. THe black with the glitter polish just looks so pretty on nails. Also love the blue china glaze polish. The color looks great on you!

    Hey could you vote for me to be the next Rimmel 10? I'm Megan M. All the infos on my blog!
    http://collegemakeupbudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That China Glaze nail polish is so pretty! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Blue Years Eve is definitely one of my favorite blues. :)

    ReplyDelete