Monday, April 09, 2012

Grade 8 - Ed Sheeran

Hey there! I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. Mine was very relaxing. I'm going to London in a few months, so on Friday I went shopping for clothes. I passed Sephora and couldn't help stopping in to pick this up. I've been dying for their Pantone color of the year polish set! I have been seeing everyone wearing this color. I've been obsessing over it and I finally got it for myself! I am Tangerine Tango's biggest fan. I love this color for this spring and summer! Plus, the orange and little + symbols on the bottles remind me of Ed Sheeran. :P

It comes with four polishes for $24.




From left to right:
  • Tangerine Tango Shimmer
  • Tangerine Tango Matte
  • Tangerine Tango Creme
  • Tangerine Tango Glitter



It was so beautiful outside yesterday. I was sitting outside painting my nails, so I decided to snap some pictures in the grass :)

Have you tried out any of Sephora + Pantone's Tangerine Tango products? What do you think? Are you loving this color as much as I am?


No comments:

Post a Comment