Monday, April 23, 2012

Rumor Has It - Adele




Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been so so busy.... I mean really busy.. And sick....ugh. Anyway, I am finally getting around to posting some about my trip..

One of the things I was introduced to while in Florida was LUSH handmade cosmetics. SRSLY amazing. My friends had told me about it and basically said I needed it in my life.... They were right. Its life changing.

I went to the first LUSH in Orlando and bought lip scrub (OMG YUM) I was skeptical... But now I can never go back.. EVER. The second time I went was in NYC not even a week later. I took pictures this time. The store was tiny, but so many people were in there.. Obviously this store is awesome and I was just the last person to find out.

When in NYC I bought a body butter bar that you use in the shower.. I would have shown it butttttt... I didn't think you'd wanna see a used shower bar lol but its amazinnng.

All the products are handmade and organic... Most of them come with a sticker on them with a picture of the person who made it... How awesome?

Anyway... I basically love this place. Have you all ever tried LUSH, and if you have... What should I try next?

xxx Summer

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like organic cosmetics and 100% natural ingredients, you have to try this chapstick. Its AMAZING. You can even put it on dry patches on your face and it moisturizes insanely.

    http://treatbeauty.com/Treat-Soft-Candy-Vanilla-Buttercream-Old/M/B002RKVHYO.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ill have to look that up spensar, but i loved this place. my friends dog even ate her body butter bar and it didnt get sick because it was just avocados shea butter and banana lol

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got their Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter and I'm IN LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am seriously going to have to try it!

      Delete