Friday, April 06, 2012

Kiss Me When You Come Home - Hanson




My friend Fallon makes these amazing organic scented body scrubs and olive oil soaps. She had sent me a jar of her Favorite Sugar Cookie body scrub a few months ago to try out and it is amazing! So naturally I ordered a bunch of different scents to try.


I wanted to review each one of them separately because they are each so different & amazing on their own. Plus if I scrubbed my legs with all four on the same night I might not have any skin left on my legs!! I try to only exfoliate 2-3 times a week.



First up is Kiss Me When You Come Home body scrub & olive oil soap made with vanilla, pomegranate, & peppermint. This stuff smells soooooo good. The really great thing about all of her scrubs is that one scent doesn't over power the others. They are blended to perfection.



The scrub did settle some during shipping like most everything does so I just stuck my finger in the jar to mix it up. I tend to get really dry shins & hands during the winter/spring so after I was in the shower, I scooped up a hand full of the scrub & worked it all over my legs. Then just rinse. Since I had ordered the olive oil soap that's the same scent I washed my whole body in it after the scrub. It feels so good!! I promise this stuff is awesome!




After I dried off, my legs felt SO good that I didn't even put any lotion on. No need to. It felt like I already had it on but it didn't feel like it was something left behind or anything. The scent smelled so yummy I seriously wanted to lick my own legs! LOL


Another great thing is that these scrubs & soaps are made from ALL organic ingredients. You can order them through her shop on etsy.com, A Great Escape. They come in super cute packaging & with cute bows on the actual jars.

I hope you enjoyed! Next week I'll review Johnny's Mystery.

Until Then!
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment