Sunday, February 19, 2012

Get Over It - Ok Go!




Rainnnnny Sunday. Ahhhh...

Well, this mani features 2 of my favorite colors ever. Lucky duck by orly and skull and glossbones by opi! I did this mani a few weeks ago when my nail polish group did a 'retro' theme.... I had planned for this mani to look like old school wall paper... but I don't think I hit the nail on the head... I still like it!

I used a striping brush to make the lines and a mini dotting tool for the small dots. This was a quick paint job haha. I thought about doing something like this only a little more intricate. Would u guys be interested in that? Let me know!

Also, I want to start doing tutorials... what should my first one be? I did an easter bunny tutorial when we first started the blog, as well as a zebra stripe tutorial but I haven't done any lately. Leave me suggestions!!

xoxo - Summer

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

6 comments:

  1. my sister is so flippin talented had a good time saturday i love u!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like IT!! Exciting Perform HUN! need to remark it!! love adore really like like!!! gm collins

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Skull and Glossbones was a great choice. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete