Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Santeria - Sublime

HI KIDS!!! Its me, Summer.
Lots of things happened today... First of all, Hanson released tour dates!!! I spent most of the morning mapping out where I wanted to see them, and how many shows I was going to get to attend this tour! I'm hoping I will get to see at least 3 maybe 4 if life cooperates haha.. Seconnndddd.. Casey Anthony was found NOT GUILTY. I have no words. NO WORDS! Also... my poor little dachshund hurt her leg.. we thought it was broken but thank God it wasn't!

Anyway... onto what you're here for! TIE DYE NAILSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love this design. I didn't know if I would love it because I had never done it before and was only doing it because I wanted to play with the new e.l.f polishes that I had bought earlier.. I chose this song as the title because my boyfriend just kept telling me that they remind him of a Rastafarian.. and that is hilarious to me.. and sublime always gives me that feel when I listen to them!

You can definitely tell that I didn't clean up the edges at all because I was entirely too excited about seeing how well they would photograph... I'm such a blogger haha
Up close you can really see the design.. It looks like Water marble but it isn't!!! It's so much easier and cleaner and you can really get a uniform design! It's like marbling for the control freak! haha The only bummer about these pictures is that you can see my poor cracked nail on my middle finger. makes me so SADDDDD. Y'all have any remedies??


Feel free to tell me whatcha think!!!

11 comments:

  1. thanks guys! it was SOO simple haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! The color combo is perfect for summer. I really need to try out the tie-dye method. WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try it megan! Its so simple and totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It does look like water marbling,so much neater though.How to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome =D I love bright manis and this one def is! Can you do a tutorial maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks amazing! I love how bright it is and the tie-dye, definitely need to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Swaffie YES! i will def do a tutorial ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo cool! Would really appreciate a tutorial so I can try it!!

    ReplyDelete