Saturday, February 19, 2011

One By One mascara: Like It or Leave It - Aly & A.J.

This week I bought Maybelline's One By One mascara! I was almost out of my Falsies mascara, so I needed to buy some more. I kept seeing the commercial for this mascara over and over again, so I decided to try it out.

Sorry the picture quality isn't that great...My camera is dead.

At first, I didn't like the mascara. I was super bummed that it wasn't as dramatic as Falsies. I was missing the volume. The brand holds true to it's promise though, It really separates the lashes one by one. I really didn't clump at all and helped with length. I have naturally long lashes, so length isnt really something I'm looking for in a mascara, but it might be for you! Personally, I like a little more volume, which Falsies gives me.
But, as time went on and the more I used this mascara, I grew to love it! It looks great and I'm loving how it doesn't clump. I ran into that problem some days with Falsies. Whether or not I'll go back to Falsies or pick up One By One again the next time i'm in need of mascara?? I'm not sure. I haven't decided. Maybe I'll try Falsies one more time and make a comparison post!

Overall - When it comes to Like It or Leave it? 

I vote Like It!

Test it out. Give it a try. You may love it. If you have this mascara now or go out and buy it, comment and let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment