Saturday, February 26, 2011

Eyeshadow: Peacock - Katy Perry


If you know me, you know peacocks are my favorite animal. I was wearing my peacock necklace today and I was inspired to create this eyeshadow look! It is a fun night-time look. I love how it turned out.
Plus, I really want to make an eyeshadow look for every song off of Katy Perry's album "Teenage Dream." Her songs are colorful and I think I can makeup some creative eyeshadow looks!


I used five eyeshadows for this look. I figured the easiest way to do this was to number each shadow on my eyelid. You apply the eyeshadow in the order I have made up!

1) MAC "Electro Sky - Satin" Eye shadow. First, apply this to your entire lid.

2) MAC "Humid - Frost" Eye shadow. Apply this generously to your crease/outer lid, creating your shape. I also used this as my bottom eyeliner! 

3) Urban Decay "Twice Baked" - Apply a small bit right below your crease. 

4) Mac "Deep Truth - Frost" -  Apply a small spot above your lash line, as shown.

5) Urban Decay "Uzi" - Apply this as your highlight beneath your brow. You can also add a small bit to the inner corner of your eye.
Finally, add your eyeliner and mascara as desired! Finished! :) 

(Cell-phone picture)

I hope you enjoy this look as much as I did! It is one of my new favorite night-time looks! You can always tone it down for a day-time look!


Have a beautiful day! Xo







No comments:

Post a Comment