Saturday, February 12, 2011

Make You Feel My Love - Adele



Worst. Make Over. Ever.
I mean, just to be completely honest, this was a horrible experience for me. I showed up at the Laura Mercier counter to have my make up done by a group of traveling "professionals" but I honestly feel my 6 year old brother could have done better.

Here is where it went wrong: they didn't ask what I w
anted to done, which is standard procedure.
Next thing they did wrong: bad mouthing the brand that they were supposed to be representing as well as other makeup brands. In particular, saying MAC has horrible skin care. This is common knowledge (they were created as a color line, not particularly skin care) but still, very unprofesh.
The last thing they did wrong: openly admitted that they were just doing easy applications so they could go to lunch earlier. NOT okay.

If anything good came from this experience, its that I go
t to try this AMAZZZINGG refreshing stuff from Laura Mercier. I did a little research on it, and it says that they harvest it off the coast of japan a few times a year. It was really thick for water but
made my face feel great. WHY have I never heard of this before?
**side note: I ordered essie "matte about you" because im obsessed with matte/gloss manicures. pictures to come soon. also, I found Shatter Polish! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment