Monday, February 21, 2011

When Did Your Heart Go Missing - Rooney


Tell me what YOU want..


So I have done alot of experimenting over the weeks with my nails and I've had a few designs that I wasnt sure about.. so I want you to tell me what you want to me to write about. I will finish and perfect the design YOU choose. So tell me what number you want in a comment below!!! :)



  1. Fruit or chocolate covered strawberries (i will try to do any food suggested)
  2. City Skyline. IM obsessed with skylines..
  3. Water marbling, ill take pictures of the process as well. (tell me what colors)
  4. Matte/Shine combo, this concept is awesome, and I really want to find a great way to wear this.


COMMENT :)


1 comment:

  1. Ahh they're all lovely!
    In honor of Katy Perry's tour starting, you should do #1 :) Her first album had a fruit theme. haha now the 2nd one has a candy theme!

    ReplyDelete