Sunday, February 27, 2011

That Should Be Me - Justin Bieber


So, last night a friend of mine came to stay the night with me. Me being.. well me, couldn't resist a make over. This particular friend rarely wears make up so I wanted to do something kind of extreme.. Its more fun that way.. right?

Anyway, I started with a liquid foundation and powder (both cover girl) and and used a bit of SEPHORA bronzer. Afterward I applied a eye shadow primer and then used a liquid liner by URBAN DECAY. Next I used an urban decay shadow (forgot the name, it rubbed off :p) and took a crease brush and rubbed in some "punki purple" eye shadow into the inside corner of her eye. I took an eyeliner brush and used the same purple shadow and lined the bottom lid and to finish off the shadow, put a small dab on the outer corner of her eye. I finished the whole look with Falsies Mascara by Maybeline.. I LOVEEEE it. don'tcha think it would be fab for a mardi gras party?

No comments:

Post a Comment