Saturday, September 10, 2011

If You're A Bird - The Scene Aesthetic







HelllooO guys! I'm sad to report that I have a NAIL FAIL for you guys today... Buttt I make up for it with NAIL MAIL!!!!

So, when walgreens had their fast dry WnW on sale for .99c I made a special trip and got a few pretties. First was Sagreena The Teenage witch and Second was Buffy the Violet Slayer... Well as soon as I had seen these together I KNEW I had to do a mardi gras mani - I was actually so excited I may or may not have even told the cashier my plan LOL. Previously I had received the Gold and the Beautiful for my birthday... So I decided to use these 3. Not such a good idea. It didn't turn out at alllll like I planned. The only half way ok one was my thumb :/
Onto the nail mail. I had gotten one of my friends (stefi) to get a few of my lemings from germany and had her send them my way. Y'all know I LOVE me some gossip girl, so I decided I needed the essence nail art twins in Chuck and Blair! I also got a magnetic polish for myself and edward and bella for a friend. YAY!!!! Swatches to come! Oh AND I stopped by ross and they had poptastic!!!!! Yall KNOW this has been my lemming for sometime! I was excited to buy the whole set!
xoxo - Summer

6 comments:

  1. Love the first mani! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thumb doesn't look bad at all, I'm kind of curious to see how the rest of your nails turned out. The colors look nice together :) & that's some awesome nail mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats wrong with the mardi gras nails? Your thumb looks fine to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That thumb nail art reminds me of Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! Maybe I'm just toooo much of a perfectionist haha!

    ReplyDelete