Monday, September 19, 2011

Why Don't You And I - Santana






I'm backkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! Miss me? Of course you did!

I went to NC this weekend.. Specifically Winston Salem. I had originally planned on buying A LOT more polish than I did but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for... Nothing really spoke to me, ya know? HOWEVER - I did find a rite aid (we don't have those 'round here) and found a few of the OPI pirates Dupes from sinful colors!!!! I got Seaweed, Open Seas, and Adventure Island. I was so excited!
We went to the mall and I got a few other things.. They were. Having GREAT sales. Everything in the first picture was less than 25 bucks!!! I'm such a bargain shopper haha

2 comments:

  1. Love the nail polish colors. I think the yellow would be super pretty. Can't wait to see if you do swatches for them!

    ReplyDelete