Saturday, September 03, 2011

Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5

BIRTHDAY WEEK HAS BEGUN!! Im not sure if you all know, but Alexis and I are both virgos, and our birthdays are only a week apart!!! haha hers was this past week.. and mine is on the 9th (friday) but I started the celebration this weekend... The first thing that I did was go out to eat with friends.. it was sooo yummy. 

Anyway, on to the reason you are here! BEAUTY!!! haha, I kept it really simple by just doing a skittles mani.. I knew that I would be taking it off later to do another birthday manicure anyway.. 

 
 I used China Glaze in For Audrey and Secret Periwinkle, OPI in Show it and Glow it (glitter), Sinful Colors in Nirvana, and WnW in Light Pink Creme...
 I also received my first birthday present of the week! Desiree of GorgeousInWonderland and it was PURRRFECT. She gave me like 10 bottles of polish.. in all my favorite colors (mainly grey.. she knows me so well) and some nail essentials.. ALSO! the cutest little fat owls you have ever seen... anyone that knows me.. knows that I am obsessssssed with owls.. so she picked out awesome stuff!
 These were my EOTD - I was going to be wearing a hunter green color so I wanted to bring that out with my eyeshadow.. I used my coastal scents 88 color palate and urban decay liquid liner.. and almay one coat dial up mascara.. I LOVE having big lashes! haha
 Even if my lashes look like tarantulas from all the mascara that i was using.. well... I dont care.. because my motto is the bigger the better! hahah should I wear this more often??

xoxo - Summer

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for not mentioning my birthday... I feel neglected :( lol. Kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your manicure! But, dang you... now I have that song stuck in my head! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skittles mani is beautiful! It's weird how they're such different polishes but go together so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! i liked it.. but wasnt sure how other people would feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early birthday! And yes you should wear it more often! It looks great on you! I love for my lashes to be long too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy early Birthday! Cute manicure. Love the eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Move like Jagger- my favorite song these days:D Happy bday!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete