Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Colder Weather - Zac Brown Band

I went to a concert last night! I thought I'd share my eyeshadow look! I bought a few new makeup products this week that I've been wanting to try out.

For the eyeshadow - I tried out Maybelline EyeStudio in "Caffeine Rush"
I've meaning to try it out. Since it was for a concert, I added a little bit more glitter of my own. Haha. I have a glitter addiction. So sorry :) I like it, though. I will definitely buy it again!


I strayed away from The Falsies and bought MAC False Lashes Mascara. I really like it! :) A nice change... I can't really say if I like one better than the other. MAC's is about $18. I'll buy this every once in awhile for special occasions.

Any new products out that I should try?

Have a great week!

Xo,
Alexis

1 comment:

  1. ohh this looks great!!! you have pretty eyes.. I suck at doing make up so I never do, just put on mascara!

    ReplyDelete