Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Two Princes - Spin Doctors






Well, its me again; Summer. Remember the polishes I showed you from North Carolina? Well I totally had to use them.. All of them... So I decided to do a gradient! Haha I really like the colors together... Subtle and they blended sooo well together.

Now, I couldn't leave them just like they were.. So I decided to do swirly designs lol such a technical term eh? They're so imperfect but I think that's why I like them. And hey, my grandma even liked em! Hahah and she's not a fan of much of my crazy designs.
Oh! And I've gotten a bunch of friends that have tried some of the manicures from our blog and they've turned out so well.. I am thinking of doing a post of just manis that were inspired by groupie glam! If you have any, feel free to send the pics to groupieglamblog@gmail.com and they can be included!
Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway we mentioned in our last post!!! And Alexis is at a concert right now! I'm jealous! But 8 days and ill be in nashville for my show!! Woohoo! anyway.. Ill stop rambling!
xoxo - Summer


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and elegant looking. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for folowing! :)
    You are really talented for this¨! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great mani.. the "swirly" desings makes it look totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so great!

    ReplyDelete